Thursday, May 6, 2010

Masters: Collage book release.

I am excited to announce that I am one of the artists is a newly published art book. The book, called "Collage: Masters", is a compilation of the leading collage artists around the world. The official release date is June 1, 2010 and here is the link to buy it from Amazon.com.

I was approached a few years back by Randel Plowman, a collage artist and curator of this book. He invited me to be one of the featured artists. It has been a long process but seeing the end results one can tell why. The layout and format of the book is beautiful and the talent level of the artists is inspiring. It gives me a whole new batch of artists to feature on my blog!

Some of the other featured artists include Cecil Touchon, Jonathan Talbot, Lynn Whipple, and Stephanie Dalton Cowan.

Here is a link to Randel Plowman's blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment